Welcome to the Official Website of Berks Bucks & Oxon Union of Golf Clubs
Welcome to the BB&O Union of Golf Clubs Web Site, you can find Golf News, Fixtures, Entry Forms, Competition News, Team News, Results and most other County matters. Details of our 114 Member Clubs along with contact details are also listed here, so please take a look. Any problems then please contact the County Secretary.
The BB&O Union of Golf Clubs was founded in 1924 and exists to represent the Male golfers in the County and to promote the game of Golf. The BB&O is the effective link with England Golf which amongst its responsibilities includes the application of the Unified Handicapping System.
Course closed or just want a game somewhere else? Why not purchase a County Card with discounted golf at over 1,300 clubs across the Country. If your Club has signed up you can join for just £15 per year. Use the County Card menu above for more details.
News about our County Juniors can also be found by visiting their own website. Click here:
- The Nike Futures Tour Order of Merit winners are Melan Dhaubhadel (U15s), Taylor Paul (U14s) and Ben McFadden (U12s)
- Wins for Melan Dhaubhadel, Taylor Paul and Tom Stephenson-Green in the final Nike Futures Tour at Frilford Heath
- Goring & Streatley win the Hillman Trophy Plate Final against Donnington Valley
- U18's narrowly miss out in South East Finals
- Tim Shin clinches the Order of Merit by finishing tied 4th in the Autumn Trophy
- Dan Caton wins the Autumn Trophy and finishes 2nd in the Order of Merit
- Billy Hemstock wins the BB&O Open Championship
||Hillman Trophy Entries Close
See all events... and add them to your electronic diary
Latest Competition Results
Latest County Matches
Click here for all Match Results - use the <> to move from year to year