England Golf Club Support
As the national governing body for golf in the country, England Golf have a responsibility to work at the centre of the game, supporting and empowering players, clubs and counties. Helping them to develop and flourish.
Englad Golf's new 'Course Planner' refocuses priorities, energy and passions on key areas to help widen golf's appeal, highlighting our sport as more inclusive and accessible than ever.
To find out more details about England Golf's current strategy, please click here.
The role of your England Golf Club Support Officer
Name - Sam Clapham
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Club Support Officer (CSO) is a key component in England Golf's Club Support Network and they're vital to promoting and developing golf. The CSO will be will be your first point of contact and can offer tailored support to suit your clubs' needs. The support can come different forms:
- Club visits including presentations to committees, one-to-one meetings with managers or attenadance at meetings to provide an insight and to aid the development of action plans.
- Remote support via email, phone, skype and webinars.
- Facilitate workshops across the county to provide training and enable networking amongst club delegates.
Your CSO can provide help on the following:
- Recruitment and retention
- Business planning
- Safeguarding and child protection including SafeGolf accreditation
- Junior golf including club-school links
- Finance and Funding opportunities
For more information on the support available around the subjects above, plus details of training and education available to clubs and volunteers, please go to www.englandgolf.org/club-support