Berks Bucks & Oxon Golf
BB&O & Hertfordshire Golf are hosting a new event for golfers with a disability. The event will take place at Essendon Golf Club on Tuesday 22nd August.
All entrants must meet one of the following definitions of disability;
- be in possession of an EDGA Access Pass,
- be in possession of an EDGA World Rankings Pass (WR4DG),
- be a deaf golfer with a hearing loss of 40db or more with ICSD or UK Deaf Sport Classification number,
- be a blind golfer with a confirmed sight classification (B1, B2, B3 or B4) that is not registered with EDGA,
- have an intellectual impairment – either as a Special Olympics GB athlete or as UKSA registered athlete – II1 (intellectual impairment), II2 (for athletes with additional impairment, includes Down syndrome), or II3 (for athletes with high functioning autism).